• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What Flex line length? -Chassis to Axles W/ 5-1/2" lift

RolledItAgain

I'm having some SS lines made for my 67. I've got a 3-1/2" suspension lift and a 2" body lift. Can anyone confirm my measurement or let me know what length you're running for the flexlines from chassis to axles?
I've measured 20" Rear/18" Front but I'm not totally confident because I didn't lift and unweight the axles.
Does this sound OK?

Thx, Matt

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I made a 20" hoses for the front and rear of mine with a 3.5" CAGE suspension lift and I wish I'd gone 3-4 inches longer...it doesn't bind, but it comes closer than I'd like in the rear. A little extra length in that position doesn't really seem to pose any significant fitment problems.

OP
OP
RolledItAgain

RolledItAgain

Thanks for the info, I'll take another look and see how 24" will work. I'll post some pics when I get them on.

OP
OP
RolledItAgain

RolledItAgain

Put a 22" on the front and it looks good. I'll flex out the suspension as soon as I get the rear on which could be tonight.
2012-11-27_19-34-31_968.jpg