• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What did you break on your Bronco today??

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
still gotta fix dang PS leak on the Ram Assist.. it's up around the couplings by the box. ugh

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lock ring and gasket on the rear fuel tank :(

Small leak, tighten some more, huge leak.

Ohh crap.. Don't you hate that shit...

do like I did bud, new O ring and lock ring, easy when you put it on. and use some lubricant on the O ring. Take it Out, it's easier.

OP
OP
orangecrush4u

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Was putting the carb back together and lost a clip and I had a feeling it could happen and it did!!!:-X Luckly I had found one on a carb I had kicking around..;)

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Grenaded the front yoke on my Atlas and my front driveshaft this past weekend...

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
2 weeks later, same general area... Grenaded a front locking hub.

It then proceeded to make sure it ripped out a few of the splines on the wheel hub so the parts that were left wouldn't slide out past the end of the axle. Had to cut the wheel hub off to expose the brg so I could get all the pieces out... ;D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Gave the hood a little support.

Attachments

• DSCF0062 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0062 (Small).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0063 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0063 (Small).JPG
    33 KB · Views: 39

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
Dropped the rear fuel tank skid pan to clean up and powdercoat, entire full tank fell out, previous owner didn't use the tank strap.

tvall

Put a real nice split into the wiper cover replacing the visors. Has it been said how big a pain in the ass the original wiper covers are?