• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Well I bought another bronco today buuuuutttt....

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Got the bronco cleaned up some... Finally got the rear window down enough to drop the tailgate and pull the mats out of it. Figuring out how to make that window go up and down with both switches may be a challenge. Maybe not. Ive never dealt with one so time will tell. The cargo floor is super solid. Glad I got everything out becasue the insulation was soaked. Everything will be all dry now tho. I need to figure out what to do about a top so if any of you guys have one laying out I would be interested. Heres a couple pics. I misplaced the other letters on the hood cause they dont have their clips. I wanted to drop em in for pics but they are buried in my mess of a garage somewhere now. Haha

Attachments

• 3E0A1908.jpg
    3E0A1908.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 3E0A1910.jpg
    3E0A1910.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 3E0A1914.jpg
    3E0A1914.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 42

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, what a difference!! Shines like a brand new truck. Good thing the seller didn’t make the effort to apply some elbow grease - he’d have upped the price. Gotta be happy with the way that turned out;D

Last edited: