• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Wanted: Looking for one just like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I thought you were having one built for you?

OP
OP
A

anmpharm

I was having one built but I think my inability to control everything that was going on made it difficult for both me and the people building the rig... Really wish I could give a better explanation...

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Just so happens, I just started a business restoring Bronco's. Let me know what you want and I'll restore your bronco exactly the way you want it!;D Send me a PM and we can make something happen...

Thanks
Casey

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
anmpharm, FYI, I merged your two posts together.

OP
OP
A

anmpharm

Want To Buy: Mint Bronco

Looking to purchase a mint frame-off restored bronco.. A/C and automatic.... Open to look at different styles, Must not be more than 80"...

OP
OP
A

anmpharm

Exactly.. I only have about 80" of clearance in my garage and I would like to buy a cherry bronco this week...

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i thought you signed up with the guys in michigan to build you one the other month and they where starting on it right away. what happened there?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
eb

Chris aka Baja Fresh might be able to help you find this Bronco it was owned by Kyle Turley ex rams and Saints player, matte black 72 Bronco I think South County Customs in Tennessee built it

Let me know, and I can probably track it down. I have a 74 Gloss Black with a perfect body and original floors (that's how rustfree it is). I may want to part with. It's on new 35 BFG's/8.5x15 slots, full cage, Corbeaus, AT, PS, F/R aftermarket bumpers 8K winch. Zero miles on the paint and tires. Mid to high teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.