• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Wanted: Looking for one just like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I am looking to purchase a Bronco like this one... If you have one that is mint and this color please let me know.. This one was sold a few months ago..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c559463ae#ht_946wt_1167

Color is going to be hard to find and with all of the add ons might get some and not the others.
Might be better if you listed what is the most important aspects about this Bronco that you must have and go from there. There are a lot of nice rigs out there with an array of equipment but none will match the color and equipment. Even my Bronco is a similar type rig but also very different

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

anmpharm

Thanks for your reply and cool rig... Looking for a mint restored rig with a back seat with a 2 inch lift so it fits in my 7 foot garage.. Must have a 6 or 8 point roll cage, hard doors with the color in matte black.. Automatic transmission on the floor would be a plus...

firehawk

Loc.
Clawson, Michigan
Mine is kind of like that and I will be getting some updated pics this coming week, it is almost driveable again.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105307

041.jpg

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Thanks for your reply and cool rig... Looking for a mint restored rig with a back seat with a 2 inch lift so it fits in my 7 foot garage.. Must have a 6 or 8 point roll cage, hard doors with the color in matte black.. Automatic transmission on the floor would be a plus...

That's probably a close to doable find and Firehawks Bronco looks pretty decent, I always loved Matte Black paint jobs but always wondered if i would get tired of the color, anyway good luck and show us what you get. There was a Bronco similar to what you are looking for in Tennesse this spring it was owned by an ex NFL player but can't remember if it was sold or not.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Chris aka Baja Fresh might be able to help you find this Bronco it was owned by Kyle Turley ex rams and Saints player, matte black 72 Bronco I think South County Customs in Tennessee built it

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
location? or do you mind traveling?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Black

Chris aka Baja Fresh might be able to help you find this Bronco it was owned by Kyle Turley ex rams and Saints player, matte black 72 Bronco I think South County Customs in Tennessee built it

Shane at Brentwood Motorsports knows the whereabouts of that Bronco. I heard somewhere it sold for 25K, not a real creditable source though. He had it consigned for awhile.
I'm about to paint a "keeper" Black, and want to do a matte Black Hood at least.

OP
OP
A

anmpharm

Don't mind having the truck shipped if I can find someone credible to purchase from... Please let me know if you guys hear of anything else.. Thanks

OP
OP
A

anmpharm

Anybody want to build one for me?? Like the one on ebay with a few changes...

OP
OP
A

anmpharm

The Bronco in Fort Wayne is a false ad.. The Bronco in the ad/pictured was built in Oregon and sold on ebay for $21,500 to a gentleman on the northeast coast...

JSBX

Contributor
There is an ad on Monroe La. Craigslist for this same Bronco for $7500. Scam!!!!!!!

CFLBronco

Loc.
Orlando, FL
That's funny - the one in the fake ad from Fort Wayne is the exact same one referenced in the ebay link on the opening message.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Buy this one! It's really close for LESS THAN HALF PRICE!

http://northernwi.craigslist.org/pts/1875367688.html

I hate scammers! :mad:

This Bronco is MY classic Bronco, title is in my name.
This one was built to look outstanding and also drive outstanding,
best of both worlds. Built with all the high dollar good stuff.
NOT A PROJECT IN THE WORKS! This Bronco is rust free and the body is very nice.

SEE ALL PHOTOS ! If you're looking for one of the best driving, looking,
and well equiped Broncos on this planet read on.
Again built to drive and enjoy, not built as a
national show Bronco = BUT if any nicer or cleaner you would
not want to drive it and it has won trophys at local car shows.