• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Wanted 1966-77 Mostly Stock Minimal Rust Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

f2502011

Looking for a decent mostly stock with minimal if any rust 1966-77 Bronco. Most interested in one of the later ones 73-77 with the power options, Ranger Pkg and A/C but will consider all. Please let me know what you have.

Slvr35th

Loc.
Cleveland, ok
I have an all original 1977 uncut with disk brakes but not powered I'm near Tulsa. It hassome rust but not much. It's a three speed with a 302
Let me know if this something your interested in.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
There's one at Johnston Ford in New Boston, TX for 15k. It's a beautiful stock 74-75 Ranger edition. Green and white original paint, PS, A/C, etc.

OP
OP
F

f2502011

Thanks for the lead I'll check it out. That sounds like what I'm looking for.

OP
OP
F

f2502011

Haven't been able to get any info on the one in New Boston although it sounds like a nice one.

Especially interested in a Stroppe BAJA or Ranger. Higher optioned the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.