• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted 1966-1977 bronco v8

bronco23

City: Huntington Beach
I am looking for a 1966-1977 ford bronco with a v8 and automatic that is running driving but needs work and doesn't have crazy rust. Message me if you have this!

OLD BOB

Loc.
ODESSA, TEXAS
I am looking for a 1966-1977 ford bronco with a v8 and automatic that is running driving but needs work and doesn't have crazy rust. Message me if you have this!
Balanced and blue printed 302 with 25000 miles, fuel injected, built C-4 trans built, limited slip front and rear diff with 4.56 gears, 10.5/33 BFG mud terrain tires, warn front bumper with 8000# winch, twin stick shifter for 4x4, new Bilstein shocks, new blue tooth radio, 1 inch body lift and 2 inch suspension lift.
Always lived in the desert and is 99.9 rust free. stored inside for the past 30 years
I just turned 80 and no longer need the Bronco.

JimmyGZ

1971 Bronco newer fuel injected 5.0 disc breaks full cage hard top newer interior and carpet nice wheels and 33 inch tires red w black interior custom bumpers front and back ,new fuel tank upgrade 23 gallon .California truck blue and yellow plates /Wife wants new car

BroncoWIGen1

I have a 69 Grabber blue LUBR with 302v8 if you’re still looking and interested.