• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Wanted 1966-1977 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackhead16

Hello to all,

I just joined the site yesterday so I hope I am doing this correctly. My first car was a bronco that my granddad and I rebuilt together back when I was in high school. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of selling it in order to help pay for college. Now that I have graduated!! I am wanting to buy another one. If anyone knows of one around MS for 5-8k price range any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parker

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome Parker.. You been checking out CraigsList? I'd start there. Find one you like, IF you aren't close enough to go check it out, post up in the Chat section & see if someone is closer to loook it over for ya.

Good luck in the search...

OP
OP
Quackhead16

Quackhead16

I have been looking on Craiglist. Can't seem to find one on there that isn't ridiculously over priced. I know this will definitely be a patience game. Thanks for the help.

70broncofan

I am located in Mobile AL and I have a restored 1970 bronco 302. Engine is rebuilt wih around 60k miles, hurst shifter, line x interior, factory hard top, runs great. Body was sanded and repainted, floor pans door panels windshield and tailgate were replaced. Asking 13,500 if your interested

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I have been looking on Craiglist. Can't seem to find one on there that isn't ridiculously over priced. I know this will definitely be a patience game. Thanks for the help.

Keep on truckin man, the right one will come along...

SCWALKER0104

About to put this up I think

http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums...&current=d682c1309e86ab3a2b4be4ed4463664d.jpg

75 bronco 302 auto

Let me know what u think.

Things done.
Chimical diped frame, arms, and c clips. Frame e-coated....Jackson Ms
Sandblasted axles...primer and painted arms c clips and axles with rust armor.
Put complete 3 1/2 lift with 2" body all new from JBG.
Media blasted tub, hood, grill, driver finder, windsheld frame, and dash TRU-GRIT Columbus Ms they also primed it.

Things doing now.
Replacing rockers, lower quarter panels, and tail light housing. Adding new front clip. Long tub headers for 302 and replacing what's needed(getting looked at now) don't know what need replacing yet.

Don't know how thick the floors are where your feet go there the only part that's not original on the bronco, and don't know why the previous owner beat the hell out of fire wall(also fixing that)

Many parts as well looking to get about 10,000 for it now going to ask 12,000 after motor is installed. 17,000 after I paint it 67 mustang green and 20,000 after I drive it home the first time. The only reson I'm thinking about selling now is trying build house might keep it though.

Do not have doors or top. Traded doors for door inserts, sold top and tail gate is not very good but can be fixed.

If anyone else wants to know more just send me a mess..thanks

Hoyt Hegi

1969 Bronco

Are you still searching for a Bronco project?

We have a 1969 running/driver available for sale. We are located in Idaho....traveling to Arkansas and Mississippi this August...we can haul.

Thanks

Cinda 208-219-3320

Status
Not open for further replies.