• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Want to buy warn hubs for a dana 44 front axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

H22crxpwr

Contributor
City: Diamond bar
Looking to buy a set of dana 44 front axle locking hubs. Let me know what you have.

You can call or text at (626)374-7443

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
I have some nice Premium Warn Hubs that I will probably take off in order to go blackout hubs as the shiny stuff isn't going with my new look.

I put the hubs on new and it has just sat for many years. Sitting and mounted, but never technically been used. No idea what that's worth, but I even have the box still.

If interested, I could take a pic of the hubs and box but you'd have to wait until I get the new ones and get to that part of the project...might be a few weeks or a month.

OP
OP
H22crxpwr

H22crxpwr

Contributor
Ok I'm interested. What kind of price are you looking at for them? Mines a project also so a few weeks is fine.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
I really have no idea. How about half what they go for? $178 / 2 = $89

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/wrn-20990

That work? IMG_4999.jpeg IMG_5001.jpeg

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
You in Socal? Prob ok with $5 for shipping. I'm in Norcal.

Status
Not open for further replies.