• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanna help me pick a color? :)

67RT

Bronco Guru
I like greens now

I would do this with a satin clear.. Or one of the Hot Rod Flatz colors.

Attachments

• Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 33

67RT

Bronco Guru
How good is the bodywork? Orange and yellow may hide better than blue, or do I have that backwards?

OP
OP
jamesf7278

jamesf7278

Loc.
Salmon Arm B.C
How good is the bodywork? Orange and yellow may hide better than blue, or do I have that backwards?

ive been doing autobody for many years so bodywork will be good. ;D

(there is a few pics in my garage from a few months ago, after first primer.)

67RT

Bronco Guru
ive been doing autobody for many years so bodywork will be good. ;D

(there is a few pics in my garage from a few months ago, after first primer.)

Then I would go with something that will really show it off. Think 1970 Mopar (not the pink). Limelight, lemon twist, plum crazy, but if you are on orange, I love Go Mango as it is a little reddish and my favorite orange
Old Go Mango
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ct=rc&uact=3&dur=1252&page=2&start=29&ndsp=37

New one, more copperish
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ct=rc&uact=3&dur=2194&page=2&start=29&ndsp=37

dsg40th

Loc.
Southern Maine
Not on the list of options but I'm toying with painting mine Ford Tureardor Red with white top and flairs. I'm not huge fan of red but that color is one of my favorites for some reason.

Pepper0105

Supposedly Holly Green. Not mine so I can verify. Just saw it on the interwebz.

Attachments

• Green Uncut.jpg
    Green Uncut.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33

crazy_canuck

Loc.
Langley BC
TANGELO PEARL a house of kolor...colour
Bright%20Orange%20Again.jpg