• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone wanna help? Anniston, AL - Weekend of 11/13

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
We have a hydroboost issue and a hard pedal issue (the pedal issue hopefully will be fixed after we bleed the system for the 100th time)
Also, after having it running (rough but running) it's not anymore... can't get it to crank and have NO IDEA why... really wish I had someoen that had seen LOTS of EFI issues that could help us find the gremlins...

Attachments

• IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

mikehd1200

What part of Anniston will you be in?

I live in Anniston and have a 73'.

I am not really mechanically inclined; however, I may be able to help with a few things.

It would be nice just to work with someone else who has a Bronco. It might help me with some future ideas as well.

PM me if you want to talk about it.

Mike

eb-nutt1

Would volunteer to help(live in Alexander City, work in Oxford), but going to the beach this weekend. 15 year bronco veteran and Caterpillar technican, so pretty mechanically sound. Whereabouts in Anniston are you located?

Brian

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Well, my buddys place is right next to the Anniston country club on 7th street... I'm gonna be there Thursday afternoon/evening too, if you wanna spread some of the expertise before you go to the beach!

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Shi... I'll be at Horseplay, Donkeyplay, Tigerplay, whatever and wherever I can get if I finish up this weekend!!! ;D

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Diggin up an old thread... can someone that's experienced with motors and brakes please come and help us run down the gremlins... PLEASE... this weekend!

OP
OP
jesus888

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Well, I didn't update the post...
But we have a hydroboost issue and a hard pedal issue (the pedal issue hopefully will be fixed after we bleed the system for the 100th time)
Also, after having it running (rough but running) it's not anymore... can't get it to crank and have NO IDEA why... really wish I had someoen that had seen LOTS of EFI issues that could help us find the gremlins...

getfuzzy

I'm in Socal but would like to help with the brake problem. Give me a little more info on what you mean by a hard peddle. Is the peddle ajustment OK? Is the peddle hard and not holding when in gear? I know your having EFI problems too and I'm still green on the EFI, I'm still tring to sort out a few EFI troubles of my own.

Silverhorse

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pensacola
Well my name is Sanjay and i live in Atlanta, but my trucks in Anniston, AL. I'm here for the weekend to do some work......

Ohh, Ok. I didn't know if this was some build for a Vet or a surprise build for someone. Wish I was closer. i know there are some Bama brothers on here. How about a little help!;D