• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Visit with Mike @ Bronco Design

Annapolis76EB

Loc.
Annapolis, MD
Mike-Thanks for the flares. Matt brought them over last Saturday and I was blown away by the quality. They are literally 3 times as thick as the fiberglass ones I just broke (don't think I can break these even if I tried) and looked amazing mocked up on the Bronco. If anybody is looking for flares, I highly recommend getting Mike's before he stops taking orders for them.

Last edited:

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Hey guys-
Just came in from being itchy, sticky and smelly.

You're on Matt. I've been upside down hanging by a seatbelt a few times which might account for the insanity.

Hi Tai, the carbon cage will only fit my F/G tubs because of the internal structure and how it attaches. You're going to have to go with Matt's after he bends a few crooked pieces for you.

Hey Oldkool. The monster flares started life as Rocky Diahatsu flares which will be sectioned and added to. In other words, they haven't been fully developed yet. I will hide a 15 inch wide tire. I had a guy ask me about prerunner fenders which already exist elsewhere and this is my answer because I don't want to wreck the original body lines.