• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Value of Steel Doors?

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It depends. What year Bronco are they originally off of, and what condition? You also have to consider whether you would want to ship these. Some guys don't want to hassle with it, while others have easy access to shipping materials and docks.

stever

Loc.
Conifer, CO
Previous owner payed about $425 for both of the ones on mine at broncohut, don't know if that is typical of what they go for. That includes no decent paint and some minor clean up needed before painting. Otherwise they are all there glass, mirror, handles, cups, felt, etc. Although they are in 30 year old condition.

Not sure if that helps. broncohut.com also shows to have them in their online catalog

OP
OP
GnisroH

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
They're still mounted to a '71, but they've been painted, and everything is there, minus the armrests and a window crank/handle.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I paid $300 for a rust and dent free complete pair to a local guy through this site. The bottoms usually rust out so they are in demand if they are rust free.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I paid $520 for a very nice set about six years ago. Used them to replace the thrashed doors that came with my Bronco. I finally got around to selling my thrashed doors last year for $250 to someone who was going to use them on a farm rig. Keep in mind these are California prices.