• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tools you didn't know you needed & can't live without?

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This weekend I had to pull the intake manifold (again) and dealing with all of the spring clamps on the hoses popped my knuckles several times. After this, I did a search and found out they actually make pliers specifically to deal with these spring clamps; I now own a set of Knipex hose clamp pliers. This got me thinking, what other tools are out there I don't know I need yet?

Are there tools you would recommend everyone working on a bronco should have in their toolbox or garage?

There are probably a few different categories:
Must Have - things like axle nut sockets
Time Savers - got a blast cabinet for Christmas and it's a game changer
Anti-Frustration - like the hose clamp pliers. You can get the job done with regular pliers but these make it so much easier (and pain free)

So lets here it!
Tool top is has the Milwaukee grease gun for around 130 dollars , great unit if you already have M12 batteries