• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Someones future trophy wife

DFWBroncoNewbie

Mine is 14 months and I'm cringing at the thought of her dating. Great part is, she has already taken a fancy to the red truck in the garage and i'm counting the days until our first father/daughter trail day. I keep telling my wife the same statement I heard from a friend, she won't date until she's 40 and won't have sex until I'm dead. Sounds pretty solid to me!

N747JB

Since my baby girl is 23, it's funny to see how our attitudes change as our little girls become young ladies. :eek: I was is the date at 40 group, until she got to be a teenager, maybe 14 or 15, then you realize how smart she is and how she won't do stupid things with stupid boys. :eek: Mine didn't go on a "date" until she was just shy of her 17th birthday, not that I was stopping her, she was just busy with life. The first guy she went out with was a total turd, I called him Snoop droopy drawers! Luckily that lasted about 3 dates and she realized he wasn't the guy for her, I know enought to bite my tongue or that will make her like them even more!:eek: Long story, made a little shorter, she started dating a guy that was one of her friends and they have been together for 6 years, he's pretty much part of the family now. ;)
Now some of the girls my 18 year old son hangs out with are a different story.:eek::eek: I'm pretty sure girls didn't look or act like this when I was 18.;)

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Best one I ever heard was one a buddy told me he went to pick a girl up and her father had a very nice car, a 59 vette. Him being into cars he started to talk to him about his car, and he proceeded to tell him how much he loved that car and about what he would do to someone that messed up his car, he went on and on. Then he said to him, you know I love this car, but you cant imagine how much more I love my daughter. His daughter came out and he threw him the keys. My buddy looked at him funny and he said, if I trust you with my daughter, surly I can trust you with my car, it's nothing compared to her. Just remember how much I love that car when you are driving it, and remember that I love my daughter more, when your not driving it. I thought it was a great story, my buddy said he was on his best behavior because the dad treated him with respect.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
The second you found out she was a girl you lost any hope of control. I'm a father of two girls. One is 24 and the other 25. I told the boyfriends that if they messed with my daughter's minds or hurt them physically that the navy lab in Hawaii wouldn't find eough to run DNA test on.

Last edited:

aliensecretion

Thought this was a bit appropriate for the conversation.

Attachments

• 485860_4208017045125_1425906625_33865604_878622282_n.jpg
    485860_4208017045125_1425906625_33865604_878622282_n.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 57

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
I've got 3 boys, 16, 14 and 10. I'm warning them about fathers like you guys.:)

Seriously though, if they misbehave they answer to me as well as you guys. To be fair though, so far they are perfect gentilemen and I'm proud of them.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I've got 3 boys, 16, 14 and 10. I'm warning them about fathers like you guys.:)

Seriously though, if they misbehave they answer to me as well as you guys. To be fair though, so far they are perfect gentilemen and I'm proud of them.

And you should be commended, there is not much of that left in this world. My boys are small, but when they get old enough, they will know that if they knock a girl up and don't take care of it, the baby gets their room and they get to fend for themselves.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I never potty trained my daughters. So far no problems, 21/24