• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Someones future trophy wife

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
So my six year old daughter tells me tonight that when she grows up she's going to make her husband go to work and she's going to stay home and work on the Bronco and take care of the kids. Either I've warped her or she's gonna be one heck of a wife. Your sons will have to wait another 31 years for her though, as I have set her 37th birthday as her first available date night. ;D

Bulletman

My two of which the youngest one turned 16 yesterday have been told repeatedly that they can date when they are FORTY!

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Let me know how this works out.

I have one turning 10 in July (going on 16 and boy-crazy) and the other one is 8.

aliensecretion

Nice job CMS! Mine doesn't arrive for another three weeks but I'm already trying to determine which has greater psychological impact to the young men who will inevitably come knocking on the door; full fingerprinting, mug shots and background questionnaire before they leave with her or just me answering the door wearing a gas mask and a thong. I told the wife it was either one of those or I'm shipping the kid off to the nunnery as soon as she gets her first training bra.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I have a 20 year old daughter. The technique I always used was to show them my .45 and my shovel. Just to be on the safe side I like to have a couple holes pre dug out in the prarie.;)

justjeff51

Loc.
Metropolis
I have a 17yr old. I like the the Gun and Shovel method but I also leave a Badge on the counter when one comes over.

Scrapper_MV

I always tell them about my boat, and how far off shore I could take them "shark fishing"!

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I thought I would tell the would-be suitors that I just got out of prison and I don’t mind going back.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Yes, Chris Rock says you have done a good job and raised your daughters right, when you have kept them off the pole (stripper pole)

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
If you have a son, you only have to worry about one dick. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about all of them.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
If you have a son, you only have to worry about one dick. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about all of them.

Haha. Yep that's the talk I got from my dad. Followed by "pull out and get out".

I don't have any daughters but several of my friends do. We make it a point to all get together and drink beer on which ever porch there will be boy picking up one of the girls for a date. There is usually a shovel within reach and he gets told more than once that we will still be there drinking when they get back so be a gentleman and be on time.

We do get the occasional ass chewing from one of the daugters, but for the most part they appreciate that we look out for them.

texastreasures

awesome

You guys are awesome. Chuck no doubt your daughters gonna be a catch, My sons only 12 right now but loves girls and Broncos both. Im sure he will find himself meeting up with many concerned dads like you all so watch out when he offers to let you take his bronco for a spin because its a trick to get your daughters alone. J/k I have a 14 year old daughter as well and its a job looking after them.

DuneBuster

Loc.
Canton
I'd swear that this conversation was at an old gas station south of the mason dixon line and everybody would only make right turns!!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
LMAO, mine is 7 yo. No earrings or piercings of any kind until she moves out! Though, I will probably let her pierce her ears in a couple of years or so...%)
I already am known as the "mean" dad, for keeping my kids in line..;D