• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Snow Wheeln’ – Texas Style

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
I just got around to downloading my camera with several shots taken over the Christmas weekend. After this photo-op I found several 2’ drifts to bust through. Certainly not the snow some of you guys get to play in, but fun none the less.;D

Attachments

• camera 006 (Medium) (2).jpg
    camera 006 (Medium) (2).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 137
  • camera 005 (Medium).jpg
    camera 005 (Medium).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 94

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice looking Bronco, Bronco's and winter just go together.

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
Snow in Texas!!! That's like a cold day in hell!
Talked to a Texas bud who just said it's 20 degrees there now!?!?!?
Wow, Gonna be 80 in LA today!

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
Wrong on so many levels. I'm almost in Canada, and we have basically nothing in the mountains. :cry:

Glad someone is having a good time. Now give us our snow back!

rtj731

I just got around to downloading my camera with several shots taken over the Christmas weekend. After this photo-op I found several 2’ drifts to bust through. Certainly not the snow some of you guys get to play in, but fun none the less.;D

2011, calendar pic. Got my vote, nice looking LUBR

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
On my new job I'm driving daily up to Eastland and Bridgeport and CISSCO..
There is still snow left on the ground from the day before Xmas.And we may get another big round on Thursday...
...It's supposed to be 13 thursday morn and not get over 25 all day.