• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Serpentine Conversion Parts Wanted

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Foothill Ranch
Since sanndmann, supplier of these parts is out of commission for a while I thought Id give this a try and save myself a trip to the salvage yard.

Mainly looking for these two brackets but interested in anything else you might have.

Support Bracket Power Steering & A/C Compressor Ford# F87Z3C511CA

Support Bracket Alternator Ford# F67Z10A313AA

Thanks,

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i have a couple of the ps brackets I think. I will look later this week when I return home.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still searching?

Attachments

• ps explorer.jpg
    ps explorer.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 28

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I might be able to get an alternator bracket for you.

Todd Z.

Jaybr

Contributor
Not sure about part #s, too dirty to read. I’ve got a front dress setup off a 5.0 Mountaineer I won’t be using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
31e92fe5be8d04f68ae2a19384d41d9d.jpg

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
I have an Explorer setup I bought from @Sanndmann last year that I am not going to use. Still in unopened box - $350 plus shipping. I am frequently in San Juan Cap. PM if interested.

OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have an Explorer setup I bought from @Sanndmann last year that I am not going to use. Still in unopened box - $350 plus shipping. I am frequently in San Juan Cap. PM if interested.
Thanks Bronco T, that would have been perfect but I just got most of the hard to get parts today from a couple members.