• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
time is up on $25 shipping for the time being. pm me your zip if you want a quote.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
But it's not black Friday yet!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
I'll make an exception for you Bukin 67... let me know hen you are ready for another. lol

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Ha, thanks! Mine works perfect but if I ever need another yours is top of the list!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

kiteoregon

I am in the market if you have another, any reduction if i dont need the balancer, i am 28oz unless you have one. Shipping to 97124. Thanks.

kiteoregon

Got my setup today, complete and clean. Accessory brackets look like new, everything is in great shape.

Thanks Sanndmann3, great experience overall. Very prompt shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.