• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer 5.0 Serpentine Accessory Drive Belt Conversion

Bronco Brian

Bronco Guru
In this thread it say's you can get a fan shroud form Ron Davis

http://classicbroncos.com/tech/explorer-5-0-serpentine-accessory-drive-belt-conversion

(Another option is to purchase a fan shroud designed for this conversion such as the Ron Davis Racing Radiators Explorer 5.0 Early Bronco fan shrouds. They have two models available: one for 0-1” of body lift and one for 2-3” of body lift.)

Anyone have a link to this I have looked on there site and can't find any thing. I would just do the Shroud Addition but my shroud has seen better days

TIA
Brian

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I've had the explorer serpentine conversion on my rig for several years, stock Bronco radiator and fan shroud. My rig usually runs 170-190, 210 is considered HOT, and that's in 110 AZ summer heat, wheeling in 4 low.

Why fix what's not broken?