• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Scientific Study Proposal

CrazyJoe

Loc.
San Antonio
I swear, the days I actually take the hard or soft top off my Bronco, are the same days we actually get rain.

Texas is going into Drought Restrictions around the state soon, and as soon as I got mine out of the Shop, it starts to drizzle. I race to work and get in the garage... it stops. Last night, I was going to take it out around 11pm, and saw lightning and drizzle soon as I pulled out, and went right back in.

It's parked in front of the office now with the softtop back up, and now we can see blue skies.

I can't be the only one that sees this trend.