• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass buy proposal from OFF ROAD VIDEO PRODUCTIONS

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
All the support is appreciated!

Thanks Bronco Brethren!!
Keep them orders coming.
I will have two new DVD's coming in the Fall.
"Wheelin Oahu, Hawaii"
And for the Hard Core EB fans hows about the "Bronco Bash" Footage shot after SOB8 another all EB feature.

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
This still available at 35?

But at the same time, its a blast having this stuff on the big screen, people no matter how much they are into or not into 4x4s are glued to the screen.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
ORVP said:
Thanks Bronco Brethren!!
Keep them orders coming.
I will have two new DVD's coming in the Fall.
"Wheelin Oahu, Hawaii"
And for the Hard Core EB fans hows about the "Bronco Bash" Footage shot after SOB8 another all EB feature.

I just placed my order...
Tell me more about this "Wheelin Oahu, Hawaii" DVD...It's something I never heard about..

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
I was over in January and filmed.

I went out with Oahu jeepers and filmed at peacock flats and at the point. If I had known you were there I would have had you come. This is my only vid without a Bronco. Although my guide was nice enough to let me drive his new Rubicon lets just say I think he was scared.

Thanks everyone for the orders.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
ORVP said:
I went out with Oahu jeepers and filmed at peacock flats and at the point. If I had known you were there I would have had you come. This is my only vid without a Bronco. Although my guide was nice enough to let me drive his new Rubicon lets just say I think he was scared.

Thanks everyone for the orders.
Peacock Flats is nice, The view is beautiful, The point is where I often pound (go fish, local talk) to catch the BIG fish, awesome trails close to the ocean and untouched.
There is alot more trails here in the mountains and by the ocean on the south side. Next time you're here to do a run let me know. I'll try get a bunch of EBs folks together.

madgyver

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Thanks Everyone I appreciate the support.

This is great. I am hoping if sales keep coming in I will be in your areas to visit and film.

All of you that have watched the vids tell your friends and relatives heck tell everyone I would love to make this my living. I am looking forward to a great next year allready.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
ORVP said:
This is great. I am hoping if sales keep coming in I will be in your areas to visit and film.

All of you that have watched the vids tell your friends and relatives heck tell everyone I would love to make this my living. I am looking forward to a great next year allready.

You might want to get in touch with Wayne @ 4X4NOW He does alot of business selling videos, GPS etc. He has been running the 4X4NOW site since the inception of the internet. Never know.....