• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Seat Question

69_Sport

Can any of the "gurus" here help with a question about the factory rear seats in EBs?
Are the two arm rests interchangeable? I have a Parchment seat with one good and one bad arm rest. I'm looking for a replacement for the bad one, and am wondering if either side will fit?
I've been running a wanted ad with no luck so far in finding a replacement. If the arm rests are indeed interchangeable, that may simplify finding one.
Looking forward to replies. Thanks in advance.
Doug

skerrybronco

Loc.
Montreal,Canada
Can any of the "gurus" here help with a question about the factory rear seats in EBs?
Are the two arm rests interchangeable? I have a Parchment seat with one good and one bad arm rest. I'm looking for a replacement for the bad one, and am wondering if either side will fit?
I've been running a wanted ad with no luck so far in finding a replacement. If the arm rests are indeed interchangeable, that may simplify finding one.
Looking forward to replies. Thanks in advance.
Doug

as far as I can see with mine they are Identical and would be interchangeable
good luck

Attachments

• armrests.jpg
    armrests.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 6

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I think they are inerchangeable, but be carefull when you remove them, the bolts get rusty and break easy, use plenty of PB Blaster before hand.