• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear bumper w/tire carrier and jerry can/trail rack

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
1/15/14 The day 1/2 of my order arrived. The front bumper has arrived at my house in good shape, looks good. Now if the rear bumper arrives in the same shape and soon, I will be a happy dude.
Tyler, thank you
Art

Cheeop

Loc.
St. Louis
Did you ever hear from him or did it just show up out of the blue? And idea when you'll get he other half? I'm ready to buy bumpers but the mixed reviews have me worried.

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
bumpers

Ch, The front bumper just showed up, no warning. I had ask Tyler to inform me of shipping because I needed to make arrangments to have the order picked up.
I was aware of the lack of coms. that Tyler does. I was disapointed that it has taken 3 months and I still don't have all my order. I will say that the front bumper looks good and I am happy with it. You need to be prepared that after your order you will not hear from him again. That is to bad because the tranaction could be so much better with a little comunication.
Hope this helps
Good Luck
Art

Cheeop

Loc.
St. Louis
Glad I went protofab. Ordered last week and already been told ill have them first week of march.

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
well guys, today 1/25/14 my rear bumper got to my house. I have not seen it as I am out of the country for a couple of months. My son should check it out tomorrow and let me know all about it.
I guess better late than never. I was not in a hurry for the bumpers. I was worried about getting them. Now I have them and I want to thank Tyler for filling my order.

Art:)