• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear bumper w/tire carrier and jerry can/trail rack

zbronco

Loc.
Houston
Be warned some of the worst customer service or at least in my case. slow delivery, empty promises, slow to no returned PM's emails and phone calls. paid back on july 1, still waiting on the pieces he forgot. said it would be a week to get bumpers, it took 3.5 weeks

Bumpers look very nice...

71' Bronc

Loc.
Bozeman
Got to tell you, I have called Tyler at least 25 times paid him in full (in early June) for my rear bumper with double jerrycan rack and have not heard from him through his website or returned phone call!!! If anyone is near or in Boise I would love it if you would go by and see if he is still in business and if and when I will see my bumper??!!

agduckhunter

I can tell you, I talked with him a week or 2 ago and he would've been happy to take my order. He's still in business (or at least taking orders), but I'm damn glad I found this thread. It sounds like he's happy to return calls when he knows it's a potential new customer. I just don't understand how people can run their business that way & stay in business. I now know who I won't be buying my bumpers from. Sometimes paying a little more is worth it for less headache.

buck68

Wow. My experience was totally different. He always got back to me within a day and my bumper arrived only a couple days later than he stated. That was only because the rear bumper was mailed in two pieces. The quality of the craftsmanship is right there. I would DEFINITELY order from him again.

strokers

Got to tell you, I have called Tyler at least 25 times paid him in full (in early June) for my rear bumper with double jerrycan rack and have not heard from him through his website or returned phone call!!! If anyone is near or in Boise I would love it if you would go by and see if he is still in business and if and when I will see my bumper??!!

Still no bumper ?

71' Bronc

Loc.
Bozeman
He did say he is working on it and was going to ship it last friday...but i have not seen it and fed ex is a 2 day trip from there.

71' Bronc

Loc.
Bozeman
My Bumper has arrived!!!:eek: It is at the powder coater!! "What a long strange trip it's been" I will post pic's upon installation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Desert Rider

Loc.
Albuquerque
Finally have some pics

Thought it was time I posted some pics. BTW, I am happy with the bumper, but I have to remove the gas can rack when I want to tow my off road trailer.

P1010389640x480_zps2ce578e3.jpg

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w581/mignardot/P1010391640x480_zpsa41c99e4.jpg

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w581/mignardot/P1010390640x480_zpsc516755d.jpg

igottastanger

front bumper

X2 on that any deals on the front bumper by itself? Only asking to help the cost of shipping.

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
Tyler,
I am writing to find out what happened to my order of front and rear bumpers. I ordered and paid for them on 10/10.13. It is now 12/23/13. What is going on?
Thank you
Art Walton

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
Tyler,
I am not sure if you are still in business or not. I ordered front and rear bumpers from you on 10/10/13. I have written you ,e-mailed, and phoned you many times. I sent you a check for the full amount of the cost and shipping on 10/10/13. You cashed the check so I know you got it. So far I have not been able to have any communication with you. I feel as a business person you owe your patrons enough respect to return their questions. This has been going on long enough. If there was, is a problem with my order contact me about it. If you don't want to fill my order thats ok as long as you send back my full payment.

Art Walton
510 581 2064
cwolf67@gmail.com

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Has anyone checked the obituaries? Pretty odd a seemingly good guy just disappeared.

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
Yes I did. There was one for Tyler Atkinson, but it was in Preston Id. pretty far from Boise.
Sure hope it is not the same. Is their anyone who could go by his shop, 4726 S Arrowhead Way in Boise, and see whats going on?
I sure would be most thankful.
Art