• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Re-opening Paragon

OP
OP
O

OX1

Bronco Guru
Just completed the survey. Even though we now live in Colorado I would definatley make the trip to PA to wheel at Paragon again!

Would be great to see you'all again.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Hey OX, didn't realize you were still around, asked about you at Rausch this summer

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I still have a unused Paragon sticker. Haven't found a worthy surface to put it on. Might not that big of an issue in the future.... Fingers crossed!!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Rausch Creek, Anthracite, and potentially Paragon? That's quite the trio!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
The title of this post screws with me. I have a friend who just moved his store and this weekend opened it up in the new location. The name of the store is Paragon.
https://www.paragondivestore.com/pages/contact-us
And that is why my mind gets screwed up every time I scroll down and see the title for this post. Probably the only person here who has that mental cross linking going on.