• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Puget Sound Vintage Broncos

KCSPONY

Sponsor/Vendor
Looking for the logo for the defunct club Puget Sound Vintage Broncos

I was never a member (I used to live in Seattle) but attended a few of their events while they were active, but I don't remember seeing an official logo of sorts.

I still have the t shirt below from their 3rd anniversary run at Duff's in Sequim, also have the dash plaque

2023-09-12 07_37_07-TINCANBANDIT (@tincanbandit_gunsmithing) • Instagram photos and videos and...png

OP
OP
KCSPONY

KCSPONY

Sponsor/Vendor
I was sent this picture, but I need one with a background, anyone have this sticker from this long gone club? s-l1600.jpg

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Have the person who sent the decal tape a large sheet of white paper behind the decal and resend it to you???

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Ask Eric what they used to make the logo that they used on the leather jackets they had.

I could ask a buddy who now lives on the East coast if he has anything original still.

I made a lot of those events, still have a few t-shirts from the Duff events in Sequim, wheeled them in my back yard and knew a bunch of the members. Eric and the club were very active.