• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Puget Sound Get Together (go Hawks)

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
bronconate68 said:
Jason, how did the ARB install go?

Sure am glad I'm paying someone to do it. The copper hard line broke. So had to get a new one yesterday. We will probably finish it tomorrow. It sure is sweet. They went with a 2 piece design.

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
68 Broncoholic said:
28th? That sounds like it might work for me. A bit far out to know for sure but need to test some new modifications soon. Where abouts?

We could go up to Reiter, or possibly a snow run, I've never been to Elbe. You have any suggestions? JMaples

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
jmaples said:
We could go up to Reiter, or possibly a snow run, I've never been to Elbe. You have any suggestions? JMaples

Looks like we have 3 rigs already committed, myself, toyotaJason,and counting you JMaples. You guys figure out where you want to go and ToyotaJason and myself will be there.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
Reiter?!?! Ahhh man, that risky wheelin!! To many "fun trails" are closed or have fines up to $10K if traveled on. I've seen cops on quads up there before. A few Gold Bar friends went up a few weekends back and said there is a new trail that opened up recently and is lots of fun. So it could be OK.
Lately I've been going to Evans Creek cause its close and legal ($5 pass for the day). Most are the same old moderate trails but there are plenty of tough trails most don't know about. We made a few but body damage is high as EB's have a tough time squeezing thru the trees off camber. None are on the trail map either. Any we make we try to hide with logs or what ever to cover up the entrance otherwise everyone will tear it up.

Anyone know if High Rider is open or has an area around the concrete blocks?
Last year it was closed but we went around. NOt sure if that was a good thing but we ran into a cop at the hillacopter pad (helping with repelling practice off hillicopter) he was so impressed that we made it up and our flex in our suspension (I parked on my buddies 40" tire) he ended up having a beer with us and looked over our rigs. Can't argue with that! ;D

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Going Up On The 28th

I'm heading up on Saturday morning to Reiter. Probably play around on Sak up, the new Rock Gardens, the wall, Bronconate is going as well. Meeting at the Monroe Safeway at 9 a.m. Also will have channel 20 on the CB on.
JMaples