• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Cash* Firts car show *

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
This is one of my favorite builds on the board. You have done an excellent job on getting her back together. It looks better than factory new.

Your son will be proud to look back on this build thread some years from now. Hell, he might start another build thread with your EB putting an ELECTRIC motor in it:eek:!!!!!

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I haven't looked at your build in a few days..... man things are/have came together. Looks great keep up the good work!

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Windshield installed today. Carpet hold downs done.

Attachments

• IMG_3497.jpg
    IMG_3497.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3500.jpg
    IMG_3500.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
need to put soft top on, assemble doors, stereo and speakers, and few other odd and ends. I ordered a new warn hub for drivers side I will replace. Almost ready for Bronco Safari. Also went and licensed it yesterday and got vintage plates.

drajj5

Loc.
Ellijay, GA
I didn't know you could get vintage plate's, for a 'new' 2012 bronco...Just kidding

Jealousy, It's not just happening to me- but to most, who have read your thread.

I wonder though, those late nights with the Bronco will no long consume your time "what next"

don

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
How was getting the vintage plate's? I am looking at getting them this year.

Hey blubberfet the plates were very easy to get I went down to the DMV to get a temp so I could drive to get inspected. The gal at DMV asked if I wanted vintage plates it was 69$ to register no emissions needed and she gave me plates right then and said I would need to get a safety done sometime. Plus it's like 10$ a year is all to renew. Were you at Steve's for the Bronco Safari meeting?

They aren't supposed to be used for a daily driver but occasional transportation is ok. So this tells me I can drive at least every other day right?

blubberfet

Hey blubberfet the plates were very easy to get I went down to the DMV to get a temp so I could drive to get inspected. The gal at DMV asked if I wanted vintage plates it was 69$ to register no emissions needed and she gave me plates right then and said I would need to get a safety done sometime. Plus it's like 10$ a year is all to renew. Were you at Steve's for the Bronco Safari meeting?

They aren't supposed to be used for a daily driver but occasional transportation is ok. So this tells me I can drive at least every other day right?

Yes my wife and I went to the meeting. We where sitting at the bar.
I didn't know the safety inspection is required. Any idea if it is a onetime deal or every year? I would say every other day sounds good to me.

sstclair

need to put soft top on, assemble doors, stereo and speakers, and few other odd and ends. I ordered a new warn hub for drivers side I will replace. Almost ready for Bronco Safari. Also went and licensed it yesterday and got vintage plates.

Congratulations on having a driver! I bet I can get a hall pass to give you a hand on Thurs night on the top if you don't have it done by then.

-Steve

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I bet you are getting alot of thumbs up for sure! Nice job. How is it running so far?

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
running great. My new Duff shock will be here next week. Drives like a dream well at 40 mph. This is all the faster I've driven it so far. I don't have a front stabilizer shock on yet so didn't want to go to fast. I am so far really happy with this exhaust I purchased from James Duff. Duel exhaust for their long tube headers with the vortec mufflers sounds great and not loud, only when you get on it.