• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pricing my Bronco

OkieBronco

Loc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hey guys, I am curious on opinions for pricing my Early Bronco. Below is a link on this website to my exact Bronco for sale. It has been for sale for a few months and I am trying to get it sold for the most reasonable price that benefits both parties. Long story on why this vehicle is for sale but to sum it up I was going to purchase this vehicle from my Uncle, then later my father, uncle, and I decide it would be best if I rebuilt my grandfathers (thier fathers) Bronco, which is also in my posession. So I just want opinions on what to price this Bronco at as I have it posted at 32k OBO. I based pricing off other Broncos I have seen being sold and compared looks and performance to those that were sold. Thanks for input!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260775

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
Hey guys, I am curious on opinions for pricing my Early Bronco. Below is a link on this website to my exact Bronco for sale. It has been for sale for a few months and I am trying to get it sold for the most reasonable price that benefits both parties. Long story on why this vehicle is for sale but to sum it up I was going to purchase this vehicle from my Uncle, then later my father, uncle, and I decide it would be best if I rebuilt my grandfathers (thier fathers) Bronco, which is also in my posession. So I just want opinions on what to price this Bronco at as I have it posted at 32k OBO. I based pricing off other Broncos I have seen being sold and compared looks and performance to those that were sold. Thanks for input!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260775

I noticed your bronco for sale a while back.........

While I'm no bronco appraiser, a couple things caught my eye.

Perhaps it's the angle of the pictures but it seems to have some sag on the rear.

The floor pan repair on the passenger side(and I assume the passenger side as well) could be alot better considering the money you are asking.

Diamond plate. To me that's a big red flag. Too many times I've seen this as an attempt to hide flaws. Not saying this is the case on your truck but like I said red flag.

Many of us have experienced the holley projection with poor results

ransil

Bronco Guru
At $32K I would expect power brakes, modern 5 speed or auto no scotch locks on the wiring harness.

Built more like a trail Bronco than a street bronco, 32K is too high for running it on trails .

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
After multiple craigslist and ebay tries, that is a good sign that the price is too high. I looks like an off road or trail truck (thick coating on floors, dirty interior and engine bay, suspension, steering, etc). Likely around 20k.

EB70

Contributor
The Heim joint steering links speak to the trail side, wheels and tires are more trail related. I like it but I agree closer to 20K.

It seems like the more expensive ones are all closer to stock with EFI-ford based, 5-speeds and more modern wheels etc.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
It's not selling for a reason.

And then there is the question of what was the overall plan?

36" tires with manual brakes and 4.30 gears?

OP
OP
OkieBronco

OkieBronco

Loc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks for feedback everyone. I am personally new to the Bronco world so I based price off other rigs and what people have told me. Like everyone said the market says otherwise. I am doing the selling for my Uncle who has been out of the Bronco game for awhile so we decided to start high and can always come down from there. I will talk to him and repost this Bronco at a new price!

cparks101

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Beautiful rig. I would say you may get someone to buy it if you listed in the lower $20,000 range. It seems to have quite a bit of extras to list for only $20,000. Maybe $22,000 - $23,000 or so. Maybe a little more. I am not a big fan of the diamond plating either but some folks don't mind it. The underside of the truck looks great. I think that most folks should expect to see floor board repairs. This is based on what I have seen lately. Just my opinion.