• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parting out a 1976 Bronco BEST OFFER on remaining parts Updated 1/06/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
Im interested in pics of the 302 engine. Are you sure its 22k miles and not 122k or 222k? I'm also interested in the steel dash with everything on it including the speedometer if greatguy57078 doesn't want it. Shipped to 60543. cj26@comcast.net
Thanks,
Carl

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I'll get everyone pics (please leave your email in your post) and shipping prices when I part out the rest (the 28th)

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I kept the rear drive shaft and power brake setup. I planned on keeping the rear end but for the right offer I'd let go of that as well. It doesn't have a roll cage.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Nevermind on the rockers. Spoke too soon. I'm good for now. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jalondo

Contributor
Parts

I'm interested in the tanks. Do you have the main and aux? If so how much for both shipped to 72703? email is "emailjesse81@yahoo.com". thanks

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Sorry for the delay on the pics and shipping estimates, I had to work this weekend so I couldn't get the truck home. I will for sure have it next weekend. Rob

eb-nutt1

Do you have a clean title for this bronco? I have a 76 i'm redoing but don't have a title for it. Would be interested in the title and glove box door for the serial #.

Thanks,
Brian

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Do you have a clean title for this bronco? I have a 76 i'm redoing but don't have a title for it. Would be interested in the title and glove box door for the serial #.

Thanks,
Brian

Yes, it has a clean title and glove box door. I've gotten a few pm's about it and am taking the best offer. thanks, Rob

shamus

Hard top?

Do you still have the hard top? If so how much and where are you located?

Thanks James.

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Yes, I still have it, I am bringing the Bronco home Saturday from Zeeland MI to Utica, MI. Best Offer, Rob

Do you still have the hard top? If so how much and where are you located?

Thanks James.

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I'm interested in the tanks. Do you have the main and aux? If so how much for both shipped to 72703? email is "emailjesse81@yahoo.com". thanks

Yes, I have both tanks, I will work on the shipping estimate and let you know. thanks, Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.