• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie parting out a 1976 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

Bronco Guru
Okay, here's the deal. I am going to be selling parts from a 1976 Ford Bronco re-build project that I regretably have decided to stop. I have now got the old body almost all off and have found just a little to much frame rust for me to deal with since I am not a welder.

More parts to come. Ask if you are interested in the following:

* 2 seats in great shape machanically driver has multible tears in seat ideal for a recover $100.00
* Power boost brake and bracket $100.00***SOLD***
* Dana 44 3:50 gearing with disc brakes ***SOLD***
* Ford 9 inch rear 3:50 gearing with drum brakes***SOLD***
* windshield wiper motor and all the hardware $65.00
* running 302 (took a short video of it running a couple of months ago when I got it- 83,000 miles) $250.00
* working manual transmission $90.00
* working transfer case - extra one as well (make offer)
* main gas tank with working sending unit - filler necks for both main and aux $45.00
* original air cleaner $35.00
* Ford np-435 manual transmission $150.00
* New Edelbrock 289 performer intake $90.00
* Working power steering pump and unit***SOLD***
* Solid orginal radiator in great working condition $40.00
* traditional exhaust set-up in great condition (make offer)
* 2 doors in good shape with working roll down windows $150.00 obo
* 2 new never installed or painted left and right front fenders $100.00 each
* 1 new and never installed or painted passenger rear lower 1/4 panel (offered with the tub first)
* 1 body tub that has been media blasted pretty much rust free and primed with Herculiner in tub and underside (some rust through at both floor pan bends in Driver and passenger and I was going to order the replacements for $100.00, rockers will need to be replaced (I have them)- door striker posts are in excellent shape!) I was told that this tub came from Arizona and from the condition it's in it could have. $900.00 obo
* 2 outer rockers (offered with the the tub first)
* Mint original black dash pad with no tears, cuts or holes $100.00 obo
* 1 black hood in great shape with a small easily repairable dent in the front left of the hood $150.00

First come first serve on this stuff with best acceptable offers. If you are interested in the whole enchilada, perhaps we can work out a deal that's fair for both of us. I might have some other stuff you may want, so ask. It kills me to do this, but with the frame in the shape it's in, I have no choice.

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Mike, can i come take a look....maybe i can give a hand?

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
I am just so pi*#@* that I didn't take my time and really go over the frame in as much detail as I now know I should,,,arghhh!

alanis1269

Loc.
Allen Texas
How much for the dash pad? shipping to 75002.

Do you have any lifted suspension parts? looking for 3.5" suspension lift.

Thanks

S~

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Dash Pad.

Could you email me(rogerp@windstream.net) a pic. or 2 of dash pad. Also calc. shipping to 31061. Thanks!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
class guy! had the pleasure of meeting Mike tonight. Sale of stuff may be on a temporary hold. Trying to talk him into rebuilding this beast.....stay tuned! Thanks again Mike, i owe you big!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
gonna take some time and evaluate....dunno about the booster, i'm talkign about the main truck

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
Just when you think you have it all figured out with the direction your going to go and a couple of guys come over and look at everything and make you feel that even the impossible is possible (thanks, Tasker,,,I think).

Gonna take a couple of days to to figure out if I got the moxey i.e. skills, to take this on. I promise this is not meant to jerk anyone around and hope you guys understand. Thanks

LEDCREATIONS

Loc.
Mesa, Arizona
Just when you think you have it all figured out with the direction your going to go and a couple of guys come over and look at everything and make you feel that even the impossible is possible (thanks, Tasker,,,I think).

Gonna take a couple of days to to figure out if I got the moxey i.e. skills, to take this on. I promise this is not meant to jerk anyone around and hope you guys understand. Thanks

Just let me know what you plan on doing

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
If it were me, I would get another frame and complete the build.

You got the skillz, just need to get beyond being dissapointed about the rusty frame.

GO FOR IT

Status
Not open for further replies.