• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
Seen 3 of the episodes so far with Jamie Oliver Food Revolution and each time the EB was seen.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
wife cane running out the house and told me it was on, looks to have right much rust, rocker was shot and the inside top seams were crusty, still looked good.
Also saw a new one on a face cleanser commercial the other day.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Yes the EB that Jamie Oliver drives needs some TLC.The paint is flaking off the rocker and it has very little rust. The PO Was a older man and didn't do a very good job on sanding so the paint is not sticking in some spots. Floor pans were replaced about ten years ago.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Saw one on Dog the bounty hunter they were in Kona . a Blue one past the going the opposite direction.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Bronco sighting on Justified

29 minutes into the FX show justified there's a EB in the background. Brown and white, pretty nice lookin

shonivey

saw one on my classic car today. all you see is a guy polishing the grill for the car show but it is the episode in Joseph, Oregon.

nik

Loc.
Corcoran, CA
Saw it too. This show is awesome!! Besides the fact that they obviously like EBs, the main character is just badass.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
New one then.. The first one on the show was blue " I believe "

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Here is the one from "My Classic Car"

Last edited by a moderator:

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Yup, saw that too. My buddy looked at me like I was a maniac when I pointed it out and commented that it wasnt the same one as is in the initial episode. Hard to tell but I think the back fenders were cut on it and the one in the first episode is uncut. Love that show! It at least gives me something else to watch until SOns of Anarchy starts up again.;D
Chuck

gtownky

Loc.
Cynthiana,KY
Check out the green Bronco that is going to be on ABC right now

Jammie Olivers food revolution. Has him driving the EB! Starting at 9:00pm eastern time. There are a few different clips of it.

4lofun

yeah just saw the sweet luber hes driving... another great showing of the best suv. was coming to do post but already going on

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Bronco on AFV

Ok fess up whose bronco was on Americas funniest Video's tonight. Blue with a softtop trying to pull out a tree? He did good until the roots decided to hold and off came the front bumper. At least the engine sounded good.