• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Deano

Bronco Guru
The one Jamie Oliver was driving is my 74 that I drive to work in every day. I had to go to work and I didn't get to see it. It will be back on march 26 on ABC maby I will get to see it then.

Deano

Bronco Guru
I got to drive it in some of the aireal shots on the back roads and across the bridge. It was real kool seeing a helicopter that close to a bridge as they were filming me drive across it twice to get a good shot. They didn't have anyone on there crew that had driven a three speed on the tree they kept shifting the 4wd shifter and couldn't understand why it wouldn't go anywhere.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Movie sighting

I watched "Into the Wild", and it had a nice green Bronco toward the end of the movie, owned by Hal Holbrook's character.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I saw a sweet blue uncut in a clearsil commercial a few minutes ago.

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
They didn't have anyone on there crew that had driven a three speed on the tree they kept shifting the 4wd shifter and couldn't understand why it wouldn't go anywhere.

Just imagine what they would have done if you had it on the floor with twin sticks ;D

Miker

Bronco Guru
Spotted EB on new series "Justified"

Sorry, if this was noted earlier,,

In the first episode of Justified a sweet looking dark blue EB was used by some white supremicists, one of which shot a bazooka at a black church, then the two proceeded to stop on a bridge when one of them got into the back seat and promptly shot the driver. I cried, not for the joker who had a cap put in the back of his head but for the mess of the fake blood and brain matter that someone was now going to have to clean up. It was fake wasn't it,,,,,,,?

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
Bronco Sighting-Food Network

I was just watching Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives on Food Network and they were south of Houston at a place called T-Bone Toms. In the parking lot was an orange/red EB with a black soft top and a family cage. Anybody here?

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
new TV Bronco sighting

At work tonight and my female partner on the ambulance is watching Tyler Perry's Food Revolution while I'm writing reports when I look up at the TV and see Tyler Perry driving around in a nice Boxwood green uncut EB. They have several shots of it from a helicopter angle driving through a wooded area and then some of him talking while driving from inside the cab.

I'm guessing there not many of you guys watching that show and frankly I wouldn't have been either, so I thought I would point it out to you guys in case you guys want to check it out. It's the episode about the high school students that make a meal to support their local schools change of meal menus.

jalapeño

Loc.
Philly 'burbs, PA
Anyone see the one in the condom comercial? They're about to do the do in the back, (of the Bronco that is, i didnt mean in her back door.... or maybe they were come to think of it, who knows.)

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
So what you're saying is you haven't trained your partner in EB spotting yet?%)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
It has been confirmed by my partner that it was Jamie Oliver not Tyler Perry. Oh well, I told you I wouldn't normally be watching that show.