• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OEM speedometer

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Does anyone know where you can get a original speedometer? I've found how to rebuild them and after market one's but I would like to have a factory look.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
%) %) %) You can also use 61 to 66 ford F100/250/3fo trucks there the same but dont have the oil and amp just lights and you can add the oil and amp and then you have it good luck.;D ;D ;D Bill 8) %) :p

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Thanks. I'll check e-bay and see if they have any in good condition. Mine is in fair condition......it all works but I need a new needel and the glass is pretty nasty too.The guy I bought it from had broken the needel for mph and taped it back together...... I am going to take it apart tonight and see if I cant clean the glass up and look at that needel. I saw a artical somewhere on how to disasemble the whole unit so I will be looking that up again.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Also the glass is just plain glass. You could just have a glass shop cut a new one for a buck or two.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Yeah Im going to check it out tonight. I havn't brought the bronco home yet. I just bought it and havnt had the chance to mess with it yet to see what's going on with it.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Tell me if you think I got a good deal on this. Its a 77, its got 7,500 miles on the new 302 (not EFI) Tranny. It has a suspension lift on it but the guy doesnt remember how big it is(its like 3 inches). Its got 32 inch BFG A/T's on it with centerline wheels. It is all primer, the interior is all bedliner with Beard brand seat's. It has no major body damage and it also come's with a brand new soft top and door's but it has no hard top. He wants 5,000 for it. Let me know what you think.

66horse

Bronco Guru
saryan said:
Tell me if you think I got a good deal on this. Its a 77, its got 7,500 miles on the new 302 (not EFI) Tranny. It has a suspension lift on it but the guy doesnt remember how big it is(its like 3 inches). Its got 32 inch BFG A/T's on it with centerline wheels. It is all primer, the interior is all bedliner with Beard brand seat's. It has no major body damage and it also come's with a brand new soft top and door's but it has no hard top. He wants 5,000 for it. Let me know what you think.

I would start a new topic on this. To get good answers. Many people might not read it in this thread.