• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newport is getting ready for the Mall. New engine also

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
So as the story goes Newport's last offroad adventure will be at OCBR. %) I will hang with Super Dave on that weekend.
I also said the same after K2 and Hidden Falls.
So will she be a Mall Crawler or a Mall Cruiser (detriots in both axles)?

And if you have pics of your cruiser post them up. It makes no difference if they bling or they don't.

Show off what you have or what your friends have.

Don't get mad get even. LOL;D

Attachments

• Bling and the tree 002.jpg
    Bling and the tree 002.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Bling and the tree 005.jpg
    Bling and the tree 005.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Score 001.jpg
    Score 001.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 302 001.jpg
    302 001.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
So I need to add two of my friends who will hate me later. And yes Rick said his is a "mall cruiser"

Attachments

• what 069.jpg
    what 069.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Market Hall 1 015.jpg
    Market Hall 1 015.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 80

Slim

Loc.
Costa Mesa
So as the story goes Newport's last offroad adventure will be at OCBR. %) I will hang with Super Dave on that weekend.

And if you have pics of your cruiser post them up. It makes no difference if they bling or they don't.

Haven't followed many of your threads and maybe you have explained it elsewhere but why are you retiring your rig from trail duty? It is very nice and looks like you have big bucks invest in to making it more than capable off road? Diggin' everything about your EB.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Haven't followed many of your threads and maybe you have explained it elsewhere but why are you retiring your rig from trail duty? It is very nice and looks like you have big bucks invest in to making it more than capable off road? Diggin' everything about your EB.

Thanks for the comment. I don't want to beat her up anymore. So I am slowly building another bronco.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Mall Crawler or Trail Crawler doesn't matter to me! Any Bronco is BADA$$ in my eyes. :cool:

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.

Shamu, fine ride, just curious? Did you lay the seats back more to make it a mall krawler, or is that just the way you roll?;D:cool: