• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW Website - Wild Horses 4x4 Announcement

chuddy

Same - I just ordered a bunch of heavy parts (leaf springs with hardware, shocks, and seats) plus some miscellaneous stuff, and the shipping after processing was $100 less than originally calculated on the site. Opened a box to find a note that they adjusted the charges to reflect the lower amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty cool, I have a small business that ships packages using Fedex. I think most (all?) vendors do NOT pass on their "economy of scales" shipping pricing to customers. For example, if I send my own Fedex label, it's cheaper for me to have my orders overnighted to me on my account then using ground service with THEIR account (and they obviously ship orders of magnitude more than I do). Those custom boxes they use are definitely not cheap, and obviously labor to pull/pick the order isn't cheap, so it does make sense I guess. It's either shipping prices remain at full retail, or prices of the parts get increased to compensate.

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Same - I just ordered a bunch of heavy parts (leaf springs with hardware, shocks, and seats) plus some miscellaneous stuff, and the shipping after processing was $100 less than originally calculated on the site. Opened a box to find a note that they adjusted the charges to reflect the lower amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet!! if there's a way to save you some bucks on shipping, we're all over it. Glad you noticed the surprise in your box! Enjoy those parts, and if you've got any questions or need more gear, you know where to find us.

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
That's pretty cool, I have a small business that ships packages using Fedex. I think most (all?) vendors do NOT pass on their "economy of scales" shipping pricing to customers. For example, if I send my own Fedex label, it's cheaper for me to have my orders overnighted to me on my account then using ground service with THEIR account (and they obviously ship orders of magnitude more than I do). Those custom boxes they use are definitely not cheap, and obviously labor to pull/pick the order isn't cheap, so it does make sense I guess. It's either shipping prices remain at full retail, or prices of the parts get increased to compensate.
Really cool to hear from someone in the know! We do our best to balance it out so that at the end of the day, you're getting the best deal we can offer, without skimping on quality or service. Thanks for understanding !!

Torkman66

Contributor
Love WH. Great parts great service. Tried to login and it said my pw was no good. Tried a reset but could never get the email to arrive with pw reset process.

Beau Nugget

Contributor
Loc.
NE Kansas
Love WH. Great parts great service. Tried to login and it said my pw was no good. Tried a reset but could never get the email to arrive with pw reset process.
Yeah. I always seem to have trouble with the whole username/password login too

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
For security reasons, we weren't able to move any passwords over to the new site. This means that everyone must either reset their password or create a new account. If the password reset isn't working, it might be easier for you to create a new account. If you need any help with order history, you can give us a call and we can help get you any information you need.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
My CFO, AKA wife, is beginning to get suspicious when the boxes are arriving with increasing frequency and the return address is WildHorses. Lol. I do need that kit, just not quite yet.

Randy
Maybe it's time to start labeling those boxes 'Household Essentials'. 😉

Contributor
On my iPhone I get this pop every time I go to a new page even thought I click allow all…

IMG_4400.jpeg