• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW Website - Wild Horses 4x4 Announcement

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
We've gone through many changes over the years but switching to a new website platform has definitely been one for the books! We've been working around the clock to make sure this is as seamless of a transition as possible, but we still ask for your patience as we iron out any kinks that may arise.

We are looking forward to giving all of you a better website experience and we want ALL the feedback we can get! Leave it in the comments or email us! We look forward to hearing what you all think! Thank you so much for the support! You are all so AWESOME!

We've put together a little show-and-tell in our latest video. So, grab a drink, take a seat, and hit play! Once you're done, your next stop is the new Wild Horses 4x4 website!!

Remember, this isn't just a website; it's a new chapter in our journey together. PEACE!! https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/

Contributor
Looks good! Guess I need to order more parts!

Beau Nugget

Contributor
Loc.
NE Kansas
I placed an order late last week for some heater hoses and some other smaller pieces. When I went to place the order the shipping came to $55. That seemed kind of steep, but I thought “ oh well, shipping these days is never cheap”. I was very pleasantly surprised the next morning when I received a call from someone at Wildhorses who said the new website sometimes overestimates shipping and they are reviewing every order to make sure the shipping is charged appropriately. The actual shipping was only a small fraction of what it was originally estimated.

Thank you WH for your great customer service, and for being an all around stand up bunch of people.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
great job guys! Used it already and it worked great!! Thanks for the continued support!

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
I placed an order late last week for some heater hoses and some other smaller pieces. When I went to place the order the shipping came to $55. That seemed kind of steep, but I thought “ oh well, shipping these days is never cheap”. I was very pleasantly surprised the next morning when I received a call from someone at Wildhorses who said the new website sometimes overestimates shipping and they are reviewing every order to make sure the shipping is charged appropriately. The actual shipping was only a small fraction of what it was originally estimated.

Thank you WH for your great customer service, and for being an all around stand up bunch of people.

i've bought more and more from WH because they do this. 90% of the time they come in with cheaper shipping than the other bronco vendor that is closer! great customer service too! the sales team is awesome!

Soylent

Contributor
Loc.
California
Looks good but first time I used the new site it has an error calculating shipping charges and hangs up my order.

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA

Thanks a ton for bringing this up! We're pretty proud of the new system it's giving us the sharpest shipping quotes we've ever had. But like a classic Bronco there's always a little room under the hood for tweaking and improvement.

We're all about keeping things fair and square here at Wild Horses 4x4 If we spot a chance to save you some bucks, you bet we're gonna jump on it and give you a holler! Thanks again!!!

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
i've bought more and more from WH because they do this. 90% of the time they come in with cheaper shipping than the other bronco vendor that is closer! great customer service too! the sales team is awesome!
Yessir!!! That's what we're aiming for! Stoked to hear you've noticed our hustle to keep those shipping costs in check. And shout out to our sales team they're the real MVPs, always ready to steer you right!

Thanks for spreading the good word!

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Looks good but first time I used the new site it has an error calculating shipping charges and hangs up my order.
Sorry to hear you hit a bump with the shipping charges on your first spin with our new site. Just like we did for Shimmy and Beau Nugget, we’re keeping an eye on those shipping estimates to make sure they’re on the money. If your order’s getting stuck, give our sales team a shout

chuddy

Congrats, I know how much work goes into new sites. One question, in the past when I've called in, the website made no attempt at inventory management, meaning it didn't know if something was in stock or not. Has that changed at all? It can be frustrating to order items that show "in stock" on the website, only to find out they are out of stock. Note I'm not talking about sporadic inventory issues, but rather whether the website is actually tied to any sort of inventory management system at all. Thanks!

Soylent

Contributor
Loc.
California
Sorry to hear you hit a bump with the shipping charges on your first spin with our new site. Just like we did for Shimmy and Beau Nugget, we’re keeping an eye on those shipping estimates to make sure they’re on the money. If your order’s getting stuck, give our sales team a shout
They got it cleared ip before I even got to work this morning!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The new website is nice but you can call me old. I still like flipping thru a catalog. When I shop online I tend to just buy what I need. When I flip thru a catalog I end up making a list of other stuff while I'm at it
Still one of favorite activities to do! I heard on good authority recently that a new WH catalog is coming.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Congrats, I know how much work goes into new sites. One question, in the past when I've called in, the website made no attempt at inventory management, meaning it didn't know if something was in stock or not. Has that changed at all? It can be frustrating to order items that show "in stock" on the website, only to find out they are out of stock. Note I'm not talking about sporadic inventory issues, but rather whether the website is actually tied to any sort of inventory management system at all. Thanks!
First off, thanks for the shout-out on our site and for the inventory thing. We hear you loud and clear. Our setup isn't hitched to a live inventory tracker, but we do have a team ready to jump in and give you the most up-to-date info on any part you're interested in.
Appreciate you rolling with us!

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
The new website is nice but you can call me old. I still like flipping thru a catalog. When I shop online I tend to just buy what I need. When I flip thru a catalog I end up making a list of other stuff while I'm at it
There's something about flipping those pages :cool:

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland

Same - I just ordered a bunch of heavy parts (leaf springs with hardware, shocks, and seats) plus some miscellaneous stuff, and the shipping after processing was $100 less than originally calculated on the site. Opened a box to find a note that they adjusted the charges to reflect the lower amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk