• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN New forum software upgrade in the works - looking for beta testers

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
will there be a mobile release ( not tapatalk) ?
It works really well for mobile. The design is responsive, so it will automatically adjust for different screen sizes. No more having to zoom in on your phone to read things.

You can still use Tapatalk if you like, but you should not need to

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Jon, thanks for the heads up. It's rough running into this stuff by surprise, without a good roadmap of the new terms & locations for all the stuff we're used to doing.

I've been through it the other way on another forum, where they thought it'd be fun to make the swap overnight with no notice.

Sign me up. I'd be glad to give it a try as you are sorting out the bugs.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Well if you want someone who is a concrete sequential learner, I'm your guy! If the software is missing a step and assumes the operator will know what to do next then I am the guy that can find that for you. lol

My wife's company ran every set of instructions and programs thru me to test because I would find any/all missing steps in it for them.

I'll help if you want.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well if you want someone who is a concrete sequential learner, I'm your guy! If the software is missing a step and assumes the operator will know what to do next then I am the guy that can find that for you. lol

My wife's company ran every set of instructions and programs thru me to test because I would find any/all missing steps in it for them.

I'll help if you want.

Sounds like the right creds to me

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey Jon, I've done a lot of this over the years (retired Intel Corp. engineer) and woud be happy to help. Now that I am retired, I have a much time on my hands. ;)

Damn i wanna use the retired word soon. Uugh

Work sux

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
No way, I still cant get it to work. How?
Sorry. I mean it's already fixed in the new forum software. So once I switch over to the new forum the embedded YouTube videos will work.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Jon,

I'd be happy to give the beta a go if you're still looking for volunteers.

Take Care,

Jeff

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Not yet. My guy who is doing the database conversion got delayed this week with another job. I should know more on Monday.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
We're still working out some issues behind the scenes, so this deadline is slipping a bit. I hope to have the test forum ready for beta testers this coming weekend.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The beta test forum is now ready, so if you're interested in being a guienna pig please let me know and I'll set you up with a login to the test forum.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Sign me up to help. If I can do make it work ANYBODY can. :)