• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I don't think the store around here are going to stock anytime soon. They still have to much of that speed racer crap. If the store would clearance that stuff and stock with the tried and true diecast toys they'd make alot more money.

Hell, if they'd stock thier shelves at all they would be doing better than threy are now. I hadn't been about to find a for sale bronco for months then finally found a few. NOW the local target has about 15 of these on the shelves on clearance for 2.44. WTF?

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
thought about doing some trading on the bronco toys at OCBR if any one interested.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Finally found a For Sale Bronco last week. Yesterday,we hit the jackpot, my son and I found 2 of the yellow Matchbox Bronco's and 4 of the yellow Hot Wheels Bronco's. I have never seen a purple one or any of the Wave 6 Bronco's. The local Walmarts still stock the Wave 5 series, no Wave 6 series anywhere....

evn73

Im seeing the yellow hot wheels everywhere. ive only seen one store that has the High Profile Wave 6 editions but the yellow and/or green bronco was already gone. Seems like the high profiles are the ones hardest to find. Anyone have an extra?

Not seen the white hot wheels anywhere yet but it takes a while to get down here to bama...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
considering what we spend on gas driving around looking for these things, it comes out about the same buying one off ebay in the long run. sure it takes the fun of the hunt out of it, but you got one. i haven't had the money, so i don't even bother looking when i go to wallyworld most of the time.

i'm about to the point i may have to sell my nylint bobcat.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I believe the For $ale line has been put on clearance because Jada will no longer be producing that line.

Hey Chris, I just heard from a reliable source that Jada has cancelled the High Profile line, have you heard that too...?

:-[ :-[ :-[ :cry: :cry:

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Hey Chris, I just heard from a reliable source that Jada has cancelled the High Profile line, have you heard that too...?

:-[ :-[ :-[ :cry: :cry:

I hadn't heard that but it's a good possibility as they're (Waves 7 and 8) no longer on their website. Not a good sign.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Did anyone ever find out if the High Profile Bronco's were canceled?
Dennis

evn73

Guys, I desperatly need both the yellow and green jada high profile broncos. I've been looking for months all over my state and found nada. i have almost all the other current bronco toys but cant find these two. now that they are leaving in need some help. is there anyone who has extras to sell me? i dont wanna pay $20 or more on ebay just cause its a $5 toy. anyone?

bigjhoov

nobody
Guys, I desperatly need both the yellow and green jada high profile broncos. I've been looking for months all over my state and found nada. i have almost all the other current bronco toys but cant find these two. now that they are leaving in need some help. is there anyone who has extras to sell me? i dont wanna pay $20 or more on ebay just cause its a $5 toy. anyone?

Who does? Sounds like you're in the same boat as everyone else.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'd just pay the money on ebay, its not worth the gas money if that is all you are after, I dont think many ever found them in the stores...I only found a yellow...if its all about the hunt...I totally understand ;D

Dusty

Bronco Guru
X2, I look everytime I go into the Evil Empire store and have found none so far, although I did catch a couple of For Sale's. I say grab 'em off eBay, and while you're at it shell out for one of those special edition Johnny Lightnings too!