• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got the set of 12 last nite after work.... The HP ones are cool...

rednck21

my local wally world has a few of the jada 5 packs with the blue and white Eb and the white superduty for $15. anyone need a set? i dont have any of the newer ones and would do some trading....

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Two new Jada Broncos to be released. Exact released dates are unknown at this time....but expect them in the next 2 months or so. There are additional pictures on Jada's website and I will have a few more on my site in the next couple of days.

Wave 7
1973FordBroncoW700_w7_16_Die_red_wh.jpg

On Jada's Website

Wave 8
1973FordBroncoW800_w8_16_Die_grey__.jpg

On Jada's Website

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
dang some more I have to have;D heck still looking for the other new ones%)

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Tell Your Connection To Double Up On Manufacturing

He has noticed the prices that they've been bringing on ebay, but unfortunately he doesn't have production numbers. I can see if I can find out an approximation. I would hope that they would increase production on the Broncos, based on their popularity.

pikapp691

I still have not found a High Profile in NC. Anybody want to sell or trade one, PM me. I have yellow hot wheels, & the for sale orange one to trade. Thanks

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Still can't find the two high profile wave #6......seems like they never made it to the east coast.........

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
I found a yellow match box at target last week. Still no high profiles though. I think some one is onto my bronco source at the local wally world. Several weeks ago I was in there on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON and they had a jada 5 pack with the blue bronco missing. I haven't found any broncos in that store for several months now. I suspect there is another bronco collector round here onto my primary source. COuld be trouble.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I've been butting heads w/ an ebay seller here, he found out what i was looking for and now grabs them too. Wally just got in 3 sets of the HP but all Wave 5.

evn73

i saw a couple wave 6 series (not the bronco) at a local toy store. first time ever to see wave 6. the hunt continues.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Tons of yellow Hot Wheels around here. Found the mother lode batch of High Profile Jada toys at the local K-mart, but not one Bronco. There must have been 20 or 30 of all the others. Oh well, just something to keep in mind while in tow with the wifey at Targay.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
Picking up some cleaning supplies at the local Wallyworld and just happened across these. Odd, because I never find these anywhere.

Attachments

• matchbox (1).jpg
    matchbox (1).jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 67

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
NOTHING around here in NW Indiana!!
I had to resort to Evilbay - but got pretty good deals considering. If you get the auction early enough, it's not Bronco people selling for a mint, it's people that sell all kinds of diecast stuff and don't know to put at least $5 for a Matchbox Early Bronco.