• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

Jebus

Loc.
Longview, WA
New 2020 Ford Bronco Release Date

669d440fa112ff45843b899f4fab258dx.jpg

Close, but the body line is missing...

New 2020 Ford Bronco Release Date

"Marketing suspense aside, there has actually been quite a bit of information that has been floated out about the new 2020 Bronco as well as some indulgent speculation about the powertrain, styling and price point. So, let's indulge."

https://www.muziford.com/new-2020-ford-bronco-release-date.htm

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Fake news floor to roof is too short unless your sitting on the floor board. Try again.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
All I read is a rehash of other guesses spun as an advertisement for munzi ford dealer.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
the Bronco was modeled after a Scout soooo........good chance it will look like a Scout ;)

...not that this rendering is anything new

pipeline010

I'd drive that render. I thought the fjs were hideous at first sight but they grew on me.

That said I have little faith of anything unique and exciting. Cars just aren't made that way anymore. Entire corporate structure is just not equipped for risk.