• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Advice on Valuing a 1974 Bronco

CaptChris18

I have a 1974 that I love and will keep. However, I saw another 1974 on the road today with a sign in the window. I have not driven it yet, but it appears to be uncut with only slight rust, has a 302 (I do not know if original), and has a converted 4 speed tranny. Interior was average at best. Had seat covers, so I did not see the actual seats. The dash gauges were mostly missing. No rear seat. Full hardtop.

I may buy it, fix it up some and resell, but I have never done this. My question is, given the little bit of info I can provide, what do you think it is worth? Give me a range.

I know you will need more info to give a real price, but tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
alot of it depends on where you are at. But just a guess from the united states is 1800-4000 depending on lots of other things.

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
I value them like this
Basic Bronco, average condition 3000 to 3500$
V8 add 1000 to 1500 depending on mileage etc
P/S add $750
Front discs add $500
C4 add $500
Dana 44 add $500
Power brakes add $500

Then if there are other upgrades you like, add the cost of the parts to do the upgrade, but not the labor.
You can add up t0 $2500 for paint and body, but you can also take off up to $1000 for a crappy body.
Tom