• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Narrow 16" stock style steel wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFLYHOOKS

Loc.
Clarksville
Looking for a set of narrow 16" steel wheels in the 5.5 to 7.5" range. Please PM or email me.

Thanks, Scott

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have set of military 16" wheels and tires that have the 5 lug 5.5" bolt pattern. The tires are as tall as a 35" tire and only 7.5" wide so i am sure the wheels are norrow as well. The tires are recaps and in great condition. The tread pattern is the same weather your going forward or backward so you cannot be tracked. I have a full set of 5, asking $300 for the set & i will not seperate the tires & wheels. I also have a aftermarket set of 16" wagon wheels onle that are 7" wide. Have all 4 and would take $120 for the set. Mike @ 309-256-9810

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I have 3 Factory Ford 16" rims Came on EBs and F100s. My Mercury M100 had a set, mismatched (square vs rounded slots), and I found a complete set with tires, so I have a 3 rolling around, I think one squared off, and two rounded.

OP
OP
IFLYHOOKS

IFLYHOOKS

Loc.
Clarksville
I think I have 3 Factory Ford 16" rims Came on EBs and F100s. My Mercury M100 had a set, mismatched (square vs rounded slots), and I found a complete set with tires, so I have a 3 rolling around, I think one squared off, and two rounded.

I sent you a PM.

Scott

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
16"

I have 4 that came on 1954 ford truck one has some rust damage i have pic will send or post these are differant than the ones that came originally on broncos but are ford wheels says fomoco stamped on them they measures 17.5x5.5 16'' wheels i will take 160.00 for all 4.

OP
OP
IFLYHOOKS

IFLYHOOKS

Loc.
Clarksville
I have 4 that came on 1954 ford truck one has some rust damage i have pic will send or post these are differant than the ones that came originally on broncos but are ford wheels says fomoco stamped on them they measures 17.5x5.5 16'' wheels i will take 160.00 for all 4.

I have sent a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.