• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 1975 Build Thread

epicadventure

Loc.
Woodburn, KY
I got this from Randy at Driven Auto Parts. Great guy to deal with.

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0705.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

Drivers side floor pan need replacing
DSCN0709.jpg

Passenger inner fender next to firewall needs repair.
DSCN0712.jpg

OP
OP
epicadventure

epicadventure

Loc.
Woodburn, KY
Notice the front end set-up. Randy built this so all I had to do was lift up the rear to get the trailer out from under it. I can't say enough about how helpful he and Tiffany (wife) were along with her parents (they delivered).

JSU Gamecock

I am a '75 man myself. Been working on mine for almost a year now. Looks like you have got a good solid body to work with. Hang on to your wallet and enjoy the ride!!!

OP
OP
epicadventure

epicadventure

Loc.
Woodburn, KY
Photo0067.jpg

Finally got the front and rear end put in. If it's nice enough this week end, it will be getting front disks. Man this is some slow going.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Better to be slow going than no going! Keep up the good work. I love to see life put back into old ponies.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Way to keep plugging along on the build. I know how you feel about going slow. Hopefully you will have it on the road soon.

Henry