• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Must have tools/ Your wish list.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Definitely my angle grinder. It gets a lot of use.

Wish list:

Larger air compressor and air tools.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought a TIG welder a couple of years ago. It's one of my favorite tools.

4G5

Loc.
Newport News,VA
Wish I had a Mig welder (only got stick now)
Love my air compressor but could use a bigger one
Can't live without my angle grinder or (Dremel for tight spaces)
Have plenty of BFH's

A garage would be nice!

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
3.5 car garage , heater , compressor , and viperwolf for helping me with so much of my rebuild plus he doesn't eat that much haha . hand tools and air tools. and last a 10ton floor jack that will lift 32 inches

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
3.5 car garage , heater , compressor , and viperwolf for helping me with so much of my rebuild plus he doesn't eat that much haha . hand tools and air tools. and last a 10ton floor jack that will lift 32 inches. next tools on wish list a mill and metal lathe .

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
thinks i can't live without 3.5 car heated garage , next viperwolf for all the help he's given me and he doesn't eat that much so that's a plus , next compressor and air tools and hand tools . last my 10 ton floor jack with a 32 inch lift . what i would like to buy next is a mill and metal lathe .

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I forgot about the brass headed hammer. It applies force with very little bounce.