• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Bronco Build

asappin

Proud owner of a 1969 Ford Bronco. Happy with the overall purchase price of $5,500 and ready for the restoration project to begin. The previous owner included another set of wheels and tires, rocker panels, driver and passenger floor pan, second rear seat, and center console.

Last edited:

slim811

Contributor
Nice Score! Looks like a great start for you. Welcome to the club.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

@BoureeOne haha no it wasn't. My buddy is an equipment sales rep so we had to pick up some equipment from the job site before we picked up the Bronco. 4 hour round trip and only cost me a $10 dinner.

Toddpole

Contributor
Nice! I like that console. Looks like those generators are overloading the tongue of that trailer. I'd be happy to take 'em off your/his hands. ;)

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Nice rig,love that console too,you'll have fun with it for sure,good luck,:cool:

popedaddy

Loc.
Central Mississippi
I saw that one on craigslist too. great deal. you got lucky someone from BFE didn't buy it sight unseen..

i'm in the Jackson area. let me know if I can help.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Nice rig,love that console too,you'll have fun with it for sure,good luck,:cool:

Nice truck. Hope the rust is not malignant!

I just bought that console in spice and really like it. Tight fit with my new TBP seat belts, but all good.. That just means I won't even bolt it in!

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Congrats. Looks like a good start.

Welcome to the board and the addiction. Hope you've been saving your nickels.

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Removed the top, doors, tailgate and lowered the windshield over the weekend. Going to take the rollbar out soon so i can start replacing the passenger and driver floor pans.

Planning on lowering the body to a 1 inch body lift this weekend. I noticed that the previous owner installed the fuel tank to be flush with the body height so this will need to be lowered. I think I will just remove the tank and install it again once I get all the interior panels sanded and primed.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site, looks like you're off to a great start. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice rig, congrats.. good price too. Where did you pick it up at?

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Picked it up in greenwood. Going to try to restore it back to the stock look with a few upgrades on the interior.