• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco exchange body build jig

joshua

Contributor
Has anyone used this jig? I mean unless I was building multiple broncos I couldn’t justify it.

Wondering if there’s any plans floating around to build something similar. I searched and couldn’t find anything about plans for something similar. And I didn’t find any threads about this either

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haven’t checked that out yet, but interested to see what it is.
Where are you located? Anywhere near far northern California? I have a full rolling body dolly up in Redding right now.
Looking for a new temporary home.😉😁

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
If you go on YouTube to JasonandJonieBuilds I think he’s got a set of plans to make a wooden body cart…if I remember correctly.

Randy

OP
OP
joshua

joshua

Contributor
Haven’t checked that out yet, but interested to see what it is.
Where are you located? Anywhere near far northern California? I have a full rolling body dolly up in Redding right now.
Looking for a new temporary home.😉😁
I’m in Minnesota

OP
OP
joshua

joshua

Contributor
If you go on YouTube to JasonandJonieBuilds I think he’s got a set of plans to make a wooden body cart…if I remember correctly.

Randy
I have seen plans for the cart. Which is a great start.

But I have quarters that are way off do to rust. I have nothing to go off to start

Attachments

• IMG_4150.mov
    12.9 MB
  • IMG_4151.mov
    21.6 MB