• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Mods delete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
fireman1749

fireman1749

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
PA249644.jpg

0526001728.jpg

OP
OP
fireman1749

fireman1749

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
Front bumper needs mounting, hood needs sanded and painted, front half of cab needs finished spray in bed liner, just a few little things. I drove it last month for about 20 miles and there is a small leak from the transmission I think it just needs a gasket.

headhomestead

If the sale of mine goes through

I will bring the trailer and take a look at it. If you have any more pics. I would love to see them. I am in Chattanooga.
Thanks,
Tyler

headhomestead

I would also like to see some pictures especially of the square tubing around the front. I have cash and am able to come pick it up if you want to sell it.
Thanks,
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.