• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Modern center console with auto shifter, twin stick, cruise and cupholders - yes please!

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
Saw this on BCBroncos šŸ¤¤. Looks amazing!!!! Assume that is a JB Fab twin stick cable shifter and an 09-14 F150 shifter. Think I might attempt something like this as a DIY project in the future.
Dang it - I just mostly put together my Dana 20 - might have to pull the shift rails back off and replace with a cable style. :rolleyes:

1714495614896.png

eBronc2

Contributor
IMG_3048.JPG

'22 Bronco center console, JBC shifter for the ZF comes up through the cell phone charging pad area, and the JB Customs twin sticks for the Dana 20 fit perfectly in the auto shifter/drive mode dial opening. Cupholders will fit, too. Ignore the cheesy eBay "carbon fiber" console overlay, the stock console cover was on backorder so I grabbed that just to do a quick fit. Yes, the bottom and sides of the console will require a bit of....trimming. ZF shifter is pretty long, might end up shortening it a bit.

Seats are Mercedes power heated leather, scored on FBM.

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_0349.jpg

Custom dash with '22 Bronco A/C vents, centered speedo, relocated glove box door, radio/ashtray/speaker grille/dash knobs deleted. Only controls on new dash will be ignition cylinder, light switch, wipers, and flashers, 2 on either side of the steering column. All HVAC controls will be a tiny, 3 knob Vintage Air control panel on the console where the Bronco ID tag is bolted, ahead of the cupholders.

Last edited:
OP
OP
skrit

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
'22 Bronco center console, JBC shifter for the ZF comes up through the cell phone charging pad area, and the JB Customs twin sticks for the Dana 20 fit perfectly in the auto shifter/drive mode dial opening. Cupholders will fit, too. Ignore the cheesy eBay "carbon fiber" console overlay, the stock console cover was on backorder so I grabbed that just to do a quick fit. Yes, the bottom and sides of the console will require a bit of....trimming. ZF shifter is pretty long, might end up shortening it a bit.

Seats are Mercedes power heated leather, scored on FBM.

Custom dash with '22 Bronco A/C vents, centered speedo, relocated glove box door, radio/ashtray/speaker grille/dash knobs deleted. Only controls on new dash will be ignition cylinder, light switch, wipers, and flashers, 2 on either side of the steering column. All HVAC controls will be a tiny, 3 knob Vintage Air control panel on the console where the Bronco ID tag is bolted, ahead of the cupholders.
Good Lord man! That's incredible! Well done!